corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » pioneer avh4100, sub and amp, and rota grid for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pioneer avh4100, sub and amp, and rota grid for sale
alan t

User status: Offline
31st Oct 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alritey folks, bought this dvd headunit for my astra but im planning on selling the astra soon so ive no need for the headunit. i paid £370 for it last month, the box has been opened but as you can see from the pics its never been fitted and all the stuff is there for it. im looking for £250 for it.

here is a link to it so you can see the spec etc.
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/10917/referer/rc_googleproduct.html

and now for the pics

[Edited on 31-10-2010 by alan t]

[Edited on 31-10-2010 by alan t]
alan t

31st Oct 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also have a 12" vibe sub for sale, cost £120 from halfords about 6 months ago, also a jbl amp and wiring kit, looking for £80 for the sub, amp and wiring kit

alan t

31st Oct 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also have 1 gloss black rota grid alloy for sale, was off my old car. the alloy has a crack in it but could be welded, i will try and get a picture when im back at work tomorrow, has a 195/45r16 tyre on it with about 7mm left on it, the tyre is a sunny. will sell wheel and tyre for £30 as its no use to me now.

this is the wheel

as said i will get a picture up of the damage to the wheel tomorrow

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » pioneer avh4100, sub and amp, and rota grid for sale 24 database queries in 0.0107090 seconds