corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » White 1.2 8v Corsa Merit (R reg 1997/1998) (FOR SALE) £800 or nearest offer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White 1.2 8v Corsa Merit (R reg 1997/1998) (FOR SALE) £800 or nearest offer
ozzy_corsa

User status: Offline
31st Oct 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had this car for just over a year and i absolutly love it. Its been my pride and joy since i brought it id say its been well looked after as im always cleaning it and keeping up with the maintenence. Its been a very good reliable car and has never let me down. When i brought it the head gasket had gone but it was the oil which mixed in with the water so it wasn't that bad and easily sorted. Soon as i got it that was my first job, i got the head skimmed and got a new gasket and since i got it done it drives like a dream and hasn't let me down. The reason for selling is simply because im a after either a 1.4 sport or a 1.6 sport so just want to upgrade to what ive currently got.
The car has 72,000 on the clock, has four good tires (6 months old), I have replaced all the brake pads front and rear, Brand new handbrake cable, Fresh Oil.
This would be a great first car for a new driver and would hope it would be looked after as i have done because i have spent alot of time working on it.

Car Mods:

Gsi Spoiler
15inch Irmschier Softstars
lowered 60mm all Round
Straight through Exhaust (Also have the CAT if wants putting back in)
Irmschier Badgless grille
Sri Sport Interior
Smoked front lights
Alpine Head Unit
Front Door Speakers
Rear Stealth Shelf with 2x 6x9 Speakers
10inch Sub and box

A few bad points about the car:

Boot isn't great as it looks asif someone has attempted to spray and tryed to match the colour when they debadged it.
A couple of small dents and marks, but not noticable.

If interested please ring me on 07805930961 or send me a U2U or just leave me a comment. Cheers =)

Will be adding some more soon. If you want to have a look at anymore i will put some more up by request.

Here are a few Piccies:

[Edited on 31-10-2010 by ozzy_corsa]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » White 1.2 8v Corsa Merit (R reg 1997/1998) (FOR SALE) £800 or nearest offer 23 database queries in 0.0093451 seconds