corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Team Dynamics Pink Alloys wheels 15" 195/45/15 tyres £130 MUST SELL!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Team Dynamics Pink Alloys wheels 15" 195/45/15 tyres £130 MUST SELL!!
jake_rob

User status: Offline
31st Oct 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is a set of 15" Team Dynamics alloy wheels in pink. These were bought new for £799 by my girlfreind for her saxo but they are now surplus to requirements, they are multistud so they will fit a number of four stud cars. Two of the tyres have about 3-4mm of tread the other two have around 2-3mm so will need replacing soon. I will accept paypal, cheque, cash or postal order, cheques must be cleared before collection/delivery. I can deliver for £1 a mile. MUST SELL!

please see ebay for pics:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110608324543&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by jake_rob]
jake_rob

5th Nov 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Anty
Premium Member

5th Nov 10 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
jake_rob

6th Nov 10 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please use the link to ebay in first post mate.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Team Dynamics Pink Alloys wheels 15" 195/45/15 tyres £130 MUST SELL!! 24 database queries in 0.2464371 seconds