corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » for sale 1.6 16v sport (with c20xe engine also)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for sale 1.6 16v sport (with c20xe engine also)
jon-valver

User status: Offline
5th Nov 10 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vx
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.6 with free 2.0 16v
Mileage - 96k
Price - 2000 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07984302204
Contact email address - jondun39@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

here is my 1999 1.6 sport owned it since January when i got it totally standard. im just gauging interest in the car as i fancy something different.

the spec is as follows.

engine in the car.
drilled and de-restricted airbox.
air con removed.

apart from that its standard.

suspension.

fk coilovers with helpers left in, around 90mm drop (front)

fk rear shocks with custom 110mm springs (rear)

brakes are standard 1.6 brakes.

recently had a scorpion exhaust system on the car but the backbox was funked so took the whole system off and bought a brand new cat and just put standard system on the car.

exterior.

gloss black morette headlights with brand new "clear" lamps. inner lamps have been tinted with some sort of fabric and they are the indicaters.

gloss black cesaro alloy wheels.

bonnet bra

ive recently put new front and rear bumpers on the car in black plastic, looks really smart just after a good clean and back to black. front has "speedholes" in. and also ive put a set of new arches on.

only bad points with the car are...

rear passenger quater has been re-sprayed at some point before i got the car and its a slightly different texture but you can only really notice when your really close to the car.

small scratch behind drivers door and crease inside the door (hard to explain) will take a pic if any1 is intrested.

and aircon has been removed as it didnt work. thats it.

the car drives spot on just had tracking done ect. mot till next march and just taxed it for 6 month. insurance group 10.

depending on if i have any interest ect i am willing to throw in my redtop engine that im currently building spec is as follows.

block bored out to 86.5mm
honed and painted red
head needs skimming ( can be done for around 25 by heads r us)
valves resat ect

i have bought the following bits and there still in there packaging.

oil pump
bottom end gasket kit
big end bearings
main bearings

im am open to offers and swaps just u2u me. thanks

any questions or more info u2u me, pics bellow to finish it off and unlike some people these pics are how it actually looks (i hate it when people put pics up of a car and the pics are like 3 years old and it dosent look anything like the photo). cheers for looking.

[Edited on 05-11-2010 by jon-valver]

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by jon-valver]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » for sale 1.6 16v sport (with c20xe engine also) 24 database queries in 0.0100510 seconds