corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » strut brace

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strut brace
kylesri

User status: Offline
7th Nov 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive stuck a x20xev into my 1.4 16v sri shell and looking for a strut brace to fit does anyone no where i can get 1
8vcorsa

User status: Offline
8th Nov 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay dont get a omp one unless you find a cheap one and then just cut it at the bottoms and extend it higher thats what im going to do on mine when i get a powerbox and my m8 has extended his on his redtop corsa

New Poll