corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » getting key codes without going through dealer?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting key codes without going through dealer?
baza31

User status: Offline
11th Nov 10 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to get an auto locksmith out to cars i bought from auction and he used to get the key codes off his iphone but it was a website or forum, i need a code for a vauxhall vivaro but he is now in australia, dont really want to pay 45 to dealers for a code. does anyone know any way round this? i dont have the key card obviously . thanks
Whittie

11th Nov 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You on about the car key code, to programme into the key?

Pretty sure they give it you free in a dealer mate...?
Bonney

11th Nov 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its only £20 from vaux to get the code. Got one for mine about 2 months ago!
baza31

12th Nov 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the code to cut the key,it doesnt matter about the actual programming as he can change the ecu to match the key, its the code so the key opens door, ignition etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » getting key codes without going through dealer? 22 database queries in 0.0077620 seconds