corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Setting Hotmail as my default email?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Setting Hotmail as my default email?
kz

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ever since I installed WLM and click on the email symbol it takes me to Windows Live Mail on my PC which I don't actually like. I prefer to have the web-based version as my default but can't see an option to set this back as the default!?
Rab

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There isn't such a thing as a default in this case. They both access the same account, just are displayed in different ways. What you could do is click on the email link from inside MSN, create a bookmark of the email login page, or create an icon on your desktop which takes you to the page.

Just don't use that email button, because that's the launcher for Windows Live Mail program, not for your email.

New Poll