corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Internet Explorer 8 - anal yet annoying problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Internet Explorer 8 - anal yet annoying problem
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
15th Nov 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My laptop was running dead slow as of late so I've installed the updates that have been sitting waiting to be done, plus IE8 since it was offered. I've installed all the updates onto it (running much faster since) and I'm using internet explorer just now - it seems pretty much the same only has a newer feel to it.

The only problem I've found so far is that when I use the RH side of my touchpad to scroll up/ down a page as normal it flicks the page all over the fucking place. With the previous version I had (I'm assuming it was 7) I could give it a couple of dead fast flicks and it would go right to the top/ bottom of the page I'm viewing. Now when I do the same thing it goes up as per usual, but then goes back down and all over the place.

I'm not expecting anything to be done about it, just thought I'd have a wee moan about it. I thought the whole point in making a new version of something is to improve it

'Rant over'
ed

User status: Offline
15th Nov 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Microsoft can't make a web browser.

New Poll