corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa/Nova -60 Front Springs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa/Nova -60 Front Springs
AlexW

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

-60 Front springs Only, Not sure on make, will check.. £25 posted or offers. Collection is welcome too, Essex.

Sat like this on my corsa (with standard rear springs)

[Edited on 23-11-2010 by AW06]
Aerox-lad

23rd Nov 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

allrite pal. ive been tod my car is lowered 30 mm allround and mine looks as low as yours on the front though? i have tigra alloys aswell. is it because the back is lowered too?
AlexW

23rd Nov 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol These are not -30, You have just not been told the truth. Unless whoever told you means from a sport drop, Sports are already 15/20mm lower, Even then, 10mm is a lot to be wrong on.

My other corsa is as low.

[Edited on 23-11-2010 by AW06]
Aerox-lad

23rd Nov 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines a sport aswell (gsi suspention according to haynes maxpower manual) mines just exactly the same as yours apart from mine has white tigra and is the older version.
AlexW

23rd Nov 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whatever, these are -60 springs.
AlexW

30th Nov 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump. Just to prove the above true, i measured the height difference when i put the standard front struts back on. 62mm.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa/Nova -60 Front Springs 24 database queries in 0.0085461 seconds