corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how dya take off the air box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how dya take off the air box
antscorsa

User status: Offline
30th Mar 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know that u gota get the clips off but want to know how to exactly so i dont brake anything.
Marc

30th Mar 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just look @ it and start undoin everything, bit fiddly to pull out tho.
antscorsa

30th Mar 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how easy it to get back in
antscorsa

30th Mar 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Karnage Corsa

30th Mar 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As far as I remember you have to unscrew 1 plastic screw take off the black plastic at the front take out a connecter which I think goes to the ecu or something unscrew 1 of those metal bands that yiou can tighten and untighten with a screw and then it just pulls out as far as I remember its a piece of p!ss mate and to put it back in u just reverse how u took it out and then its held in by a ubber screw took me about 1 hour to take it out drill it and put it back in probably not even that

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how dya take off the air box 23 database queries in 0.0087459 seconds