corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some pics of the Eunos with roll bar

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some pics of the Eunos with roll bar
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Nov 10 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the lads at JAM-sport fit the roll bar for me on Friday, so the missus took it for a spin and got some pics of it, quality is crap as it's from an iPhone, but hey.

Opinions?
P1CK4D

28th Nov 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apart from the hanging thing from the towing eye. That has been done to death now.
Jambo

28th Nov 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are there two sets of wheels on it?
Robin
Premium Member

28th Nov 10 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were all the same as the rears, however, the front ones were catching and the rears needed new tyres. I had the others spare, so got two tyres for them, which were cheaper and put the old fronts on the back.

Cost me much less and doesn't scrape.

Next year it'll be on 15s all round, but the wheels aren't ready yet.
Jambo

28th Nov 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see.

Fun?
Robin
Premium Member

28th Nov 10 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very much so. Probably the best car I've owned, second best I've driven.
alan-g-w

28th Nov 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the MX5s like insurance wise? Would it be realistic to get insured on one at 21?
Robin
Premium Member

28th Nov 10 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Expensive. Mainly because it's a soft top. Tesco said I couldn't have one til I was 25 (I'm 24 with full no claims) and wouldn't touch Anna on it either, even though she'd insured a 350Z with them a year previously.

Ring around and it's not too bad if you don't mind paying nearly a grand for a slow car...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some pics of the Eunos with roll bar 22 database queries in 0.2533710 seconds