corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tunisia..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tunisia..
Wayne

User status: Offline
6th Dec 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone been this year? Comming up cheap for going on wed 27th Dec and comming back on 5th Jan for a week all incudsive £270? I know it's a poor country and there's a fair bit of tipping/ hastle but that doesn't bother me.

RichR
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to Djerba which is an island about the size of the isle of Wight 3/4 years ago; it was an ok holiday; didn't need 2 weeks, 1 would have been enough but I won't go back again
Twiggy

6th Dec 10 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went at the end of October. Fucking dive everyone trys to sell you shit and accepts to be tipped for smiling and doing nothing!

Be on your toes at the Airport, they basically take your trolly and bags off you so that they get a tip taking your luggage to the coach!! Cunts, found an elbow in chest gets the message accross!

Where abouts you going?
Wayne

6th Dec 10 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not actually booked anything as yet, just keeping my options open. Was comming up cheapest to be away for the new year but i read mixed reviews more bad than good thoe!
Twiggy

6th Dec 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont.

I read the reviews but went with the "it will be reat......" As some people expect the world for peanuts. But they were right the place a shit.

Thank fuck for OK beer and hot food!!
Norcy91

6th Dec 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Went at the end of October. Fucking dive everyone trys to sell you shit and accepts to be tipped for smiling and doing nothing!

Be on your toes at the Airport, they basically take your trolly and bags off you so that they get a tip taking your luggage to the coach!! Cunts, found an elbow in chest gets the message accross!

Where abouts you going?

Sounds a bit like Egypt then!

Thats what it was like when i went there in September

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tunisia.. 22 database queries in 0.0105131 seconds