corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White Vauxhall Nova Merit 1.2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White Vauxhall Nova Merit 1.2
harrybanks

User status: Offline
11th Dec 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Make: Vauxhall
Car Model: Nova Merit
Engine Size: 1.2 8v
Registration Year: 1988 F Registration
Mileage: 48,000

Description: I bought this car about 6-8 months ago, after 2 months sold it to my cousin, which is a girl that knew nothing about cars, she needed a cheap car and this was it. It got stolen from her home in Bristol and then found again completely intact, bar OSF quarter window and ignition barrel and steering cowling.

She has lost all faith and soesnt want it anymore, I would have it straight back but havent got the space with 3 cars already.

1.2, roughly 48,000 miles, lowered on spax crypton shocks and apex 60mm springs on the front and fk 60mm shocks and springs on the back. 256mm front brakes. SR interior with very rare one piece rainbow rear bench.

Rust wise it is in very good condition, few marks here and there as you can expect from a car of this age, excellent runner, manual choke, 4 speed.

NOTE: CAR WILL NOT COME WITH THE CAVALIER ALLOYS PICTURED, I WILL FIND SOME WHEELS TO MAKE THE CAR ROLLING.

Tax and Mot: Tax till february and Mot till May I think. Will confirm this.

So just needs ignition barrel, window, cowling and will ne good as new!

Logbook here in my cousins name. Will try to get some up to date pics soon. Viewing more than welcome

Price: 600. Open to offers.
Contact Details: 07907753344

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White Vauxhall Nova Merit 1.2 24 database queries in 0.0108840 seconds