corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Forged Toyota Starlet Glanza V

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forged Toyota Starlet Glanza V
X16XE.Adam

User status: Offline
11th Dec 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Toyota
Model - Starlet Glanza Ep91
Engine - 4E-FTE
Mileage - 67k miles
Price - £3500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07597677265
Contact email address - BoobZ18@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
Here for sale is my Toyota Starlet Glanza V, EP91. Three door hatchback in black 1996 model, was first registered in the UK in 2007. The car is in good condition for it's age, there are a few stone chips on the back bumper although im sure these will T-Cut out! The interior is in immaculate condition with half leather front GTi seats. No rips or tears throughout with plasma dials that look excellent at night. The speedo reads 106 000KM this equates to about 65 000 miles. Alarm system with adjustable proximity of the alarm, unknown make however it will bleep at anyone that gets too close as a warning. The car had a new cambelt less than 700 miles ago. MOT until July 2011 and Tax until end of April 2011.

Modifications - A new radiator was fitted to the car that I think is from a Civic. Front mount intercooler, dump valve but not fitted, forged engine, ross racing pistons 74.5mm, scat conrods, cruise 1.6mm head gasket. HKS exhaust system, relocated front induction kit, boost gauge, JDM fibreglass bonnet with bonnet pins, Momo alloys, short shift and limo black tinted windows. Comes with the normal electric windows, folding mirrors, heated rear windscreen, remote central locking. It still has it's factory boost controller where it has two modes of boost, low boost is 0.4 bar and high boost is 0.7 bar. Haven't had the car dyno'd but pretty sure it's running about 160BHP.

Bad points - The passenger seat unclips sometimes when you hit a bump in the road causing the seat to slide but only a little. Sure this is an easy fix but just not had time. As mentioned above there are a few stone chips on the rear bumper but nothing major at all, barely noticeable. The petrol and engine temperature gauge on the dash flickers at times but just a fiddle with the connections will solve this.

This car is currently owned by a non smoking female who has taken good care of it. Genuine reason forces reluctant sale and will be sad to see it go! Great little runner and pretty good on fuel consumption, full tank is about £35!

I can get more photo's on request if wanted.

Many Thanks Adam

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Forged Toyota Starlet Glanza V 24 database queries in 0.0080090 seconds