corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Corsa B - C20let

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 Corsa B - C20let
Aleex

User status: Offline
14th Dec 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1998 Corsa B Sport C20LET - 10 Months Tax - 6 Months MOT

Do not PM Me - Contact:

Contact Name: Alex
Mobile: 07970 203656
Home: 01548 856430
Email: alexkrama@aol.com
Cars location: South Devon - Kingsbridge area

Vauxhall Corsa Sport - C20LET 2.0 Turbo (100% completed conversion/project)

- 10 Months Tax
- 6 Months MOT
- HPI Clear
- R Reg (1998 - late model)
- 230 BHP
- 25-32 mpg
- Clifford Alarm (2 key fobs)
- C20LET conversion with 5 speed F20 Gear box
- Full colour coded bodywork.
- Sports Interior
- Electric Windows
- Electric Mirrors
- Sun Roof
- Power steering
- Remote central locking
- 2 Brand new tires on the front (2 weeks old)
- 2 good tires on the rear
- Professional Tinted windows all round
- Fully undersealed sassy thats covered 116,000 miles
- Engine has covered 80,000 as was rebult before being installed
- CD MP3 head unit
- 6 x 9 speakers in rear shelf

This car has be designed to go for the 'Stealth' look. Very hard to identify what the car is unless in good light, and has been designed to play down the car as much as possible. If you ever wondered why these conversions where so popular, this car will give you ever reason. I also own a Porsche and it pains me to say that this car is fast to between 0-100mph then the Porsche is. Mind Blowingly quick! Your have you friends in disbelief and your also have huge amount of fun surprising other road users with its acceleration! This is a 100% completed project, no future TLC or big bills to pay to bring it up to its full potential.

Originally the car started off as a Corsa Sport 1998 which is a fairly late facelift models. Unlike other C20LET conversions into Corsa where the shell used is from a low spec corsa, this conversion has been done on the highest spec model meaning that it has all the toys.

The most important part of this car however is the engine. And again unlike other C20LET's this engine is the best example I have seen. It never misses a beat, it will start first time even on the coldest of mornings. I myself didn't do the conversion, however the conversion has been done in the last year. The conversion has been done properly, so all the standard equipment and toys inside still work perfectly.

The car has the following performance/aesthetical modifications:

- GSI Front bumper (with smoothed Vauxhall groves)
- Black GSI front lights
- Steinmetz side skirts
- Wind Defectors
- Irmscher tinted rear lights
- 16" Irmscher Soft Stars (2 brand new tyres)
- 310mm V6 Front disc's and callipers with new pads
- Big Conversion Drive Shafts
- Gaz gas coilovers
- Complete front poly bush set up
- Large front mount intercooler and piping
- Straight through stainless steel exhaust
- AP lightened fly wheel and bolts
- Powerboast fuel regulator (3 PSI)
- New Clutch
- Fresh rebuilt when the engine was put in earlier this year
- Polished rocker cover

In my ownership I have spent a lot of time and money on the car and have had the following things done:

- Drives side, bonnet and front bumper respray to remove stone chips and car park dings
- Interior centre console and gauge pods sprayed in gloss black
- Changed all 4 tyres
- Refurbished wheels in black
- Installed new radiator
- Undersealed entire car
- Tightened rear shoes and aux belts
- Wired in a fan over ride switch
- Changed both lower ball joins
- Replaced various dash bulbs and sorted out any wiring issues

This car has got average mileage for its year, however with the undersealing, new brakes, suspension, ball joins and poly bushs, and bodywork being recently redone the car could not be in better condition for the age. With these cars the engine is the most important thing and any potential buyer will be extremely happy with the condition.

I brought the car originally as I have a kiddish love for these cars. I have been using the car as a run about however with my new job much closer to home I no longer require the car.

If you always wanted to own one of these cars or do the conversion, rest assured that this C20LET Corsa is one of the cleanest around and unlike other ones for sale, this require no TLC to restore it to the good condition. This is a completely FINISHED project.

Inspects welcome, however I an extremely knowledgeable in both bodywork and mechanical issues, so I will not put up with test pilot or tire kicks. Only genuine buyers will be offered a test drive, however this is down to them providing proof of insurance and my discretion.

£3199

Contact Name: Alex
Mobile: 07970 203656
Home: 01548 856430
Email: alexkrama@aol.com
Cars location: South Devon - Kingsbridge area

£3199

PART EX QUESTIONS

I will consider part ex deals HOWEVER I will only be interested if the whats been offered represents an extremely good deal for me. The reason for this is I don't really have need for anther car, and will only Part EX if I feel the car can be sold on for a profit. I have no interested in:

- Cars that have done more than 80,000 miles
- Cars that don't any tax or test
- CAT Write offs (regardless of whether is D, C or B)
- Cars over 10 years old

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by Aleex]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Corsa B - C20let 24 database queries in 0.0126371 seconds