corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » o2 are cocks.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author o2 are cocks.
sc0ott

User status: Offline
18th Dec 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the people but the company itself.

Checked my account and they billed me £34 and not my usual £15 a month. At ths start i was given a discount thing for being a loyal customer but one thing they didnt tell me was after my 18 month contract the discount would be removed.
About 2-3 months Before i was due an upgrade i asked them if i could pay off the remaining months so i could get the iphone 4 but they said i would need to pay the full undiscounted price so i decided not to. I then asked the retention team what deal they can do and after a while of nagging they could only give me the set prices.
Now that my contracts up ive had no call, text, email, letter or anything to say im due an upgrade. Not even one to say i can upgrade early, i told them im leaving and now theyve told me i have to give them 30 days notice meaning i need to pay another full bill because of their bullshit notice.
I was then put through to the retention team and they asked me a few questions as they do to try keep the so called loyal bullshit customers and at the end of the convo they told me because im a loyal bullshit customer they can do me a better deal on the iphone 4 obviously i wasnt loyal enough when i wanted to pay off my contract for the iphone.

After basically all my mobile life with them i wont be back.
Sam
Premium Member

18th Dec 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make an official complaint? They might say sorry and refund you the extra amounts you've had to pay?
sc0ott

19th Dec 10 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am i right in saying there is a seperate deptarment that deals with complaints?
Sam
Premium Member

19th Dec 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes.
sc0ott

19th Dec 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool i shall let them know. Cheers

New Poll