corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1998 red corsa sport 1.4 16v up for grabs £250!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 red corsa sport 1.4 16v up for grabs £250!!!!!!
merlokquest

User status: Offline
   21st Dec 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for grabs is a 1998 corsa sport 1.4 16v in red paintwork has faded bad like all vauxhalls do will come back with some effort and a buffer, car has NO tax or mot hence low price but underneath solid had sill welded and painted black, tyres all good/new brakes likewise are good runs like a dream no smoke ever has service history drives really really well never owned by a speed freak unil me and ive never had it on road it just sat on drive I DO KNOW NEEDS EXHAUST CENTRE SECTION SEALING UP FOR MOT AS ITS BLOWING ABIT apart from this i cant fault it, reasons for sale is ive already got one black 2000 model 1.6 sport and that has eaten all my funds secondly i aint got anywer to keep it sister moaning about it being on drive so the red one has to go :-( text or ring me on 07738093395 cheers dan
chrisritch

21st Dec 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant post in classifieds for a reason.
merlokquest

21st Dec 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would quite happily pay to be premium member.......but i dont have a credit/debit card so sarcasm isnt needed thanks.
brebaz

21st Dec 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont need to pay
3CorsaMeal

21st Dec 10 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this car sounds very good and a real bargain.

Ojc should of bought this and saved £500, then got me to polish it
merlokquest

21st Dec 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good little car just wants some time on it AND if ya dont need to pay so why this say this ive just copied off the site ,,,,,,Here at CorsaSport we are now offering a Premium Membership to the site. This will give you access to many new features that we are introducing. These services will be provided at a small annual cost, in order to finance our ever growing hardware/service needs.

We are introducing Premium Membership for the yearly amount of £12.50 depending on the card type you use to register. So, what are you waiting for! Sign up now!

Generation

21st Dec 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That does'nt say you can post if you pay
Phillips_91

21st Dec 10 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go on classifieds dan, it says you need 50 posts and be on the site for 30 days
merlokquest

21st Dec 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhhh thought it was only open to premium membership holders (I STAND CORRECTED)
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Dec 10 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edit>delete

Post in classifieds when you're allowed to, notice how there isnt any other cars for sale posts in here...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1998 red corsa sport 1.4 16v up for grabs £250!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.3151729 seconds