corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day!
Norcy91

User status: Offline
   5th Jan 11 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically I'm planning on joining the gym in the next week or two now i've saved up a bit for a membership

The plan is to lose some chunk without losing muscle size.

I'm 16.5st and about 6'2" but i don't really pay much attention to the scales because muscle weighs more than fat, it's the mirror that tells the true story I've been doing some free weights, press ups, sit ups and dips at home for the past month to get back into it as well.

I'll probably be going at least 3 times a week to make it worthwhile paying for the membership but i have no idea what sort of things i should be doing while i'm down there.

I've also got some Maximuscle Promax Diet which i've used before, but it's a tad expensive to be using regularly so i'm after your opinions on what would be best for me to take and when i should be taking it?

Any help is appreciated!
Tom G

7th Jan 11 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read that maximuscle stuff is a bit shit and just full of rubbish... I use whey protein atm, helps with recovery etc, and I'm looking to do. The same thing as you. The diet is the main main thing buddy, get that nailed and you'll be alright. Do the weights first, try and only leave around 30-45 seconds between sets. I'd presume the maximuscle stuff is to be taken on the morning or pre workout? I've lost around 5.5 stone in the last year with just a good diet and the gym so I don't really rate diet powders unless your talking about epherdrines of eca stacks, I've never taken either but heard they can really help.
Craig W

7th Jan 11 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much better brands out there than Maximuscle.
All depends on what you want to achieve and how much you want to spend.
It's an expensive lifestyle, with food and supplements.
Sure you dont need supps, a solid diet will do just fine. You have to lay the foundation with a good diet. Supplements are just that - supplementation to what should be good nutrition.
I spend a fortune on food, and my supplement bill alone is £150-£200 a month easy.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day! 23 database queries in 0.0083160 seconds