corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » £150 cav slabs , or swap for c sxi wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £150 cav slabs , or swap for c sxi wheels
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jan 11 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some cav slabs in gloss black all tyres are legal would like to swap for corsa c sxi wheels and cash my way not loads tho depending on condition of wheels , or would even consider corsa sport wheels and cash my way depending on condition of wheels

ring me on 07575165326 if anyones interested

or will sell for £150 cash

close up picture of how they look this is on my old car tho

bally2010
Premium Member

7th Jan 11 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do have a set of four only take pictures of one side of my car it seems
andyjmc

7th Jan 11 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pity you live soo far got a set of sxi refurbed now long ago with faulken tyres.
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Jan 11 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » £150 cav slabs , or swap for c sxi wheels 24 database queries in 0.0107050 seconds