corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Trouble burning .iso image files to DVD. Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trouble burning .iso image files to DVD. Help!
thegsi

User status: Offline
7th Jan 11 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some software that I downloaded. The unzipped file is 6.4GB and I need to burn it to DVD to run the setup but obviously the DVD is only 4.7GB. How can I get around this? Can I either run it direct from the HD or something?
Bart

7th Jan 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So let me get it straight, you've downloaded something (Software?) which is in the form of ISO and you want to install it?

You should use winrar to unpack it to your desktop and just run the .exe from there.
jamied

7th Jan 11 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either use a dual layer dvd. If it is an ISO just mount it using program like magicISO
Dom

7th Jan 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally i'd download Daemon Tools Lite (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/downloads) which allows you to mount ISO's using a virtual DVD drive (computer treats it like a real drive)
If you're using OSX then it'll mount ISOs anyway.

New Poll