corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another "this country makes me sick" thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another "this country makes me sick" thread
MarkSport

User status: Offline
11th Jan 11 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thoughts on this? It has been happening the last few weeks in my area.Police have been handing out leaflets on it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-12115139

http://www.staffordshire.police.uk/news/latest_appeals/110104_xa_5_assaults/?view=Standard

[Edited on 11-01-2011 by MarkSport]
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mroe to the story if its around our way
MarkSport

11th Jan 11 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I said the same. I had a feeling that it was like a gang war until I heard they were hitting guys in their mid 40's aswell
oceansoul

11th Jan 11 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The group of up to five men were travelling in a new-style, white Ford Transit van with a sliding side door.

Gotta be pikeys.
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys in mid 40's can't be in gangs?
MarkSport

11th Jan 11 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's been updated since then, they are pikeys !

when police found out where some travellers were, by time they got there they had packed up and left

another guy got wacked this week aswell though so they're still around but not sure where they're pitched.

Yeah lee they can be in gangs at 40, I just prefer to believe that guys in their 40's are law abiding citizens watching corrie with their wife
SetH

11th Jan 11 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I am a paranoid and suspicious barstard. I am always wary of anyone asking for a light or directions and when I walk the Streets at night I actually see an infra red view and have little pop ups with data like in Terminator.
MarkSport

11th Jan 11 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at last bit. I know what you mean though. I used to always give directions and try and be helpful. if it isn't pikey scum doing this it's immergrants doing other shit or like i heard on the news yesterday with asians grooming white girls for sex because asian girls cant dress how ours do
Fro

11th Jan 11 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You just reminded me I need to buy law abiding citizen
Robbo

11th Jan 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you chat such shite little jook. like this shit doesnt happen anywher ebut in "this country"

you cunt
MarkSport

11th Jan 11 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
you chat such shite little jook. like this shit doesnt happen anywher ebut in "this country"

you cunt

Jog on rob! If I was chatting shite It wouldn't have been a news link you "cunt"
MarkSport

11th Jan 11 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
You just reminded me I need to buy law abiding citizen

I've asked for it as one of my presents for my birthday friday
Jambo

11th Jan 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbf Orrobo has a point.

SetH I too have terminator style threat levels popping up and nearest exits etc Jason Bourne style
Nath

11th Jan 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

you cunt

Jog on rob! If I was chatting shite It wouldn't have been a news link you "cunt"

mazin
craig_s

11th Jan 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

caravans burn well.
Ronson

11th Jan 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 stabbings a couple of doors up from me and 3 cars full of lads on 1 lad leaving the pub.

We're supposed to be a civilised nation.
Root

11th Jan 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why randomly assault a random person?

I've had people approach me in the street and throw punches at me. People I've never seen before, it's like what's the point?

Fucking idiots, attacking people in their laye 40's+ who aren't at the peak of their fitness and have to attack with 5:1 ratio...
Ronson

11th Jan 11 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root

I've had people approach me in the street and throw punches at me. People I've never seen before, it's like what's the point?

Fucking idiots, attacking people in their laye 40's+ who aren't at the peak of their fitness and have to attack with 5:1 ratio...

I was once told you're at your strongest at 40. Or was it 30 I think I was told 40, although its probably just pub talk.
Root

11th Jan 11 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:
Originally posted by Root

I was once told you're at your strongest at 40. Or was it 30 I think I was told 40, although its probably just pub talk.

I'd guess a realistic figure would be about 25. 40, you start to get bad backs and shit, although I'm 21 and got a bad back lol. But anyway, still 5 attacking 1 guy? Gutless cowards

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another "this country makes me sick" thread 22 database queries in 0.3154831 seconds