corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 172 Track Car - £1700 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio 172 Track Car - £1700 ono
Paul_J

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Up for sale is a Clio 172 I bought with the intention of racing this year. However, due to the cost of getting an LSD fitted, I've decided to buy an integra type r dc2 instead.

The car is in the same state of modification as it was when I bought it a month ago, with the only difference being that I have fitted a brand new FIA spec racing seat and subframe which cost me over £200.

The car was completely stripped by the previous owner and he's removed every piece of weight he could find, inc the air con, full interior, etc. The previous owner claimed he had it weighed and it was 780kg - I've personally not had the car weighed, but it feels quick enough to believe it (the car is as fast as my Honda s2000 providing it can get traction on these slippy wet roads).

The previous owner had installed a few modifications to the car such as Ktec Coilovers, matched inlets, decat (the original cat is included), performance mid section of exhaust, sparco steering wheel, performance clutch, powerflex lower dogbone engine mount, camber shims, harness belt, short shift gear linkage, front splitter and some different front lights. Then I've installed the new FIA seat.

The car is (2000) X Reg, mileage is 78,000, the cambelt was changed by the previous owner. The car is taxed (5 months left) and mot'd, but currently not insured.

£1700 ono

Any questions let me know,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 172 Track Car - £1700 ono 24 database queries in 0.0106988 seconds