corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E30 325i Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW E30 325i Sport
chrex

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - E30 3-Series
Engine - 325i (2496cc)
Mileage - 170k
Price - £2900

Location - Wirral, Merseyside
Contact email address - ecco19@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

I am unfortunately needing to move on my E30, after a change in personal circumstances.

It has been a fantastic daily driver since i bought it in the summer, and hasnt let me down once in the recent bad weather.

It has a huge wedge of service history dating back to the first BMW service, and the original pack includes the manual and service booklet.

It is a genuine 325 sport, and has been resprayed in alpine white by a previous owner. It has Azev 17" wheels, all tyres with plenty of tread, and the original BBS spare.
The backbox is an uprated Scorpion item, and sounds fantastic.

The engine is superb, and has been well looked after, with plenty of previous work done to keep it in top condition throughout its life. I changed the timing belt, tensioner and water pump when i bought the car and its done about 2k miles since. The fuel pump was whining badly when i got the car, so it has had a new one, and i've always run the car on Shell's V-power. The battery is spot on and hasnt ever struggled through the winter, and there's no overheating or temperaure problems. The only thing that needs looking at under the bonnet is a blow on the exhaust manifold.

The underside has no holes, and is solid throughout (has been patched in places). Diff and gearbox both in good condition and sharp as they should be.

Other notables are that the front ARB needs mounting bushes replacing, and the drivers seat is showing its age with a tear in the middle and wear at the side, but it doesnt make the seat any less comfortable, and has never bothered me. It could also do with a replacement PAS rack as this one has started to seep a tad.

Any information you need, feel free to email me, and i'll answer any questions. I am gutted to have to be letting it go, but i have no choice unfortunately.

Vehicle is MOT'd until August, and will be taxed until July.

Its a cracking car - and gets all the looks wherever it goes. Drifts fantastic as well if you want to get into that. It also has a jvc cd/dvd player.
These are only getting rarer now, and values increasing. Some already consider them a bmw classic, and they do go for ever if looked after right.

sensible offers may be considered...

[Edited on 23-01-2011 by chrex]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E30 325i Sport 24 database queries in 0.0076671 seconds