corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20xe Starter problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe Starter problems
nail sport

User status: Offline
24th Jan 11 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heyy

i have just wired in my starter motor and it doesnt seem to be kicking in not sure weather i have messed the wires up or the starter motor has gone, can anyone tell me which wires go were on the starter and alternator.

thanks.
corsadonk
Premium Member

24th Jan 11 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The biggest threaded bit has the thick red, you should also have a switched live going to it.
nail sport

25th Jan 11 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know which one the live goes on but am not sure about the ignition live and earth dont really want to mix them up and kill the starter.

on the raise part of the starter the big battery live goes their and on the same level is another connector is this the ignition live or am i just talking utter poo.

thanks

New Poll