corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quinn direct secret comedians!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quinn direct secret comedians!
Christopher

User status: Offline
25th Jan 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its coming up to the end of my first year of driving and tbh i have had THE worst luck in the world! Basically within the first week of passing my test i pulled out in front of a cyclist and he bumped the side of my car (Not very hard) and then started swearing at me in my face so i drove off, he called police i went to court for it and i got 5 points and a £1200 claim against me

So today i get threw my renewal for £6,500 :O Soooo basically im going to search around and stuff but tbh i think im kind of ruined!!! :'(
am4nf

25th Jan 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO
am4nf

25th Jan 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the guy on the bike btw what a tube
chrisritch

25th Jan 11 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CaRrBoNn
Its coming up to the end of my first year of driving and tbh i have had THE worst luck in the world! Basically within the first week of passing my test i pulled out in front of a cyclist and he bumped the side of my car (Not very hard) and then started swearing at me in my face so i drove off, he called police i went to court for it and i got 5 points and a £1200 claim against me

So today i get threw my renewal for £6,500 :O Soooo basically im going to search around and stuff but tbh i think im kind of ruined!!! :'(

Admiral

or just dont declare your points
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it really worth not declaring my points though! If i crash im F#cked :S And isnt it all computerised now anyway so it will come up with all my details!!
Rich H

25th Jan 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch

Seriously?!

What is it with you not grasping the concept of insurance Chris? Jesus.
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
quote:

Seriously?!

What is it with you not grasping the concept of insurance Chris? Jesus.

haha
A2H GO

25th Jan 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

While you're at it tell them you've got a common law partner, do 50 miles a year and are the CEO of Apple, that should bring it down nicely.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i have had THE worst luck in the world!

I wouldn't call pulling out in front of a cyclist unlucky to be honest - unfortunate, yes, but not unlucky.

To be fair, you did then make it worse for yourself by leaving the scene of the accident, and now you have to suffer the consequences I'm afraid.
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
While you're at it tell them you've got a common law partner, do 50 miles a year and are the CEO of Apple, that should bring it down nicely.

And get a tracker and not be out past 11
Twiggy

25th Jan 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO

And get a tracker and not be out past 11

No just dont drive the fucker
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
quote:
i have had THE worst luck in the world!

I wouldn't call pulling out in front of a cyclist unlucky to be honest - unfortunate, yes, but not unlucky.

To be fair, you did then make it worse for yourself by leaving the scene of the accident, and now you have to suffer the consequences I'm afraid.

Tbh i didnt even know about that law?! and i wouldnt class someone just bumping into the side of my car! i also had 2 witness's that say he had time to brake! Also was my first week of driving and was down to lack of judgment! He didnt have to take it as far but he fucking wanted me off the road!
chrisritch

25th Jan 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me i was only kidding you bunch of plebs. Forgot everyone on CS is a motherfucking angel
taylorboosh

25th Jan 11 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i cant believe he got £1200 hahaha
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
lol i cant believe he got £1200 hahaha

Personal injury (air quotes) LMFAO the injury he had is retardation and that wasnt from me
Rich H

25th Jan 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fuck me i was only kidding you bunch of plebs. Forgot everyone on CS is a motherfucking angel

If declaring everything so that I'm fully, legally insured makes me a "motherfucking angel" then yes I guess I am. It costs me a bloody fortune for both my vehicles plus the relevant insurance related to my business which means I'm fully covered to drive any value of car fully comprehensively, but at least I know I can't get put over a barrel should I ever need to make a claim!

A joke would only be once or twice, but you post something along those lines in nearly every insurance thread!
chrisritch

25th Jan 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rarely comment on insurance threads tbh. Its been two i have posted that in and one concerned myself so what does it matter.

Only on CS can missing out a subject you to such a grilling
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tbh i didnt even know about that law?! and i wouldnt class someone just bumping into the side of my car! i also had 2 witness's that say he had time to brake! Also was my first week of driving and was down to lack of judgment! He didnt have to take it as far but he fucking wanted me off the road!

!!!!!!How many more! Exclamation !! marks do you ! want!!!

As I said, unfortunately the law is the law, and now your suffering the consequences of breaking it. Jeez, at no point did I say it's all your fault and you deserve it etc etc, but as you just said, it was down to poor judgement.

I'm not saying that what he did was right in claiming all that money from you, but leaving the scene of an accident is what got you the points, and therefore the higher quote. You say you didn't know about that law, but isn't it common sense to stop when you're involved in an collision? I know I would.
ramboreynolds

25th Jan 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1200!!!! i got mowed down my a transit van, had a work moped written off, was on crutches for a week and i got............... sod all!!! typical :/

that claim is unlucky, im suprised he got that much but like everyones saying mate it is common sense to stop at the scene of a collision that you are involved in.
Graham88

25th Jan 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Old Man got knocked off his bicycle, proper fucked him up and he's never been right since and has affected one of his main hobbies, parachuting. Stands to get a few thousand but that's all nothing compared to the pain it's caused him over the years, £1200 is nothing, cyclists are so vulnerable
derick-sport

25th Jan 11 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cyclists are cunts IMO my step dad does not drive and only cycles. They ride 4 abreast on the road and dont allow for leave way, dont pay tax insurance etc! does my fucking head in think they own the road and it grinds my gears their basic lack of intelligance whilst riding. Sorry if anyone is a cyclist or has been injured whilst cycling this is my opinion based on what i have seen over the last 5 years on the road
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough! i would of stopped if i thought he was injured in anyway or if even he had fallen off his bike! But he was standing on his bike right in my face calling me a see you next tuesday! i was only 5ft5 at the time so when a big scary man does that to you you panic! So dont talk to me about common sense because it was the situation your all imagining! Geeezzz
NathanR

25th Jan 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quinn are a bunch of theiving bastards ! They offered me £3300 to renew with a 1.2 16v corsa b . So I phoned up and cancelled straight away lol . Cheepest I could find was with admiral !
Christopher

25th Jan 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reeves16v
Quinn are a bunch of theiving bastards ! They offered me £3300 to renew with a 1.2 16v corsa b . So I phoned up and cancelled straight away lol . Cheepest I could find was with admiral !

Yer same car as me Well your the second person thats suggested that so i will have to go get some quotes
NathanR

25th Jan 11 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well my renewaly price was high as I did have an accident but I still thought that it was an extortionate amount to pay for insurance ! Admiral are good mate mine is now £2019 I know that's still dear but its better than quinn . Put your dad or mum on your policy , shud put it down some

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quinn direct secret comedians! 22 database queries in 0.0141170 seconds