corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedline centre plates help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedline centre plates help!
webster91

User status: Offline
30th Jan 11 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

recently got some centre plates for my speedlines... just finished refurbin them, go to fit them but i think the wheel bearing is stoppin them from goin on... they were on a corsa before i had them so i dont see the problem.. i will try to get some pictures up. any ideas on what to do would be much appreciated :]
webster91

30th Jan 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

???
andys sxi
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is like a silver cover that has to come off so the center caps fit

April 08 feature car

New Poll