corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cleaned and a few new bits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cleaned and a few new bits
Stu

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought Id upload some pics of the M5 now its cleaned and had a few new bits added.

Had the wheels done in a smoked chrome finish, new tyres, RPI underdrive pulley and a CA Automotive live map! Also got one of those Blackvue recorders (http://www.incarcamerasystems.co.uk/BlackVue_DR300G.php) and hard wired it in, quality bit of kit! Records all the time you are driving but also plots speed and location (yeah I know I need to be careful! Haha) Booked on at Brunters the last week in Feb so it will be cool to video that and hopefully crack 200mph!

Brett
Premium Member

31st Jan 11 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely car, Stu. If it was mine it'd be tinted tho.

That blackvue would worry me. If you ever had a crash or something that could really go against you, surely?
Whittie

31st Jan 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But on the other hand, if he gets crashed into, it could work in his favour.

Looks good Stu...!

[Edited on 31-01-2011 by Whittie]
Stu

31st Jan 11 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Lovely car, Stu. If it was mine it'd be tinted tho.

That blackvue would worry me. If you ever had a crash or something that could really go against you, surely?

I have thought about tints, especially the back. Maybe in the future! Do you know anywhere good round our way?

It could go both ways! If I was driving correctly (which most of the time I am) then I think its great especially as the amount of traffic these days pretty much dictates you being below the speed limit! Someone reversed into me me once at some lights as they were in the wrong lane, he just said I ran in the back of him and as there was no witnesses and I was the "weaker vehicle" I got screwed! If I thought for one minute I was in the wrong then that camera would be the first thing Id be quickly removing!

Ben G

31st Jan 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice. tints for sure.
Rich H

31st Jan 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typical BMW driver parking

New wheel finish looks well.

Never heard of that camera thing before, quite a good idea in a lot of ways tbh, look forward to seeing footage in the future!
Brett
Premium Member

31st Jan 11 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu
I have thought about tints, especially the back. Maybe in the future! Do you know anywhere good round our way?

It could go both ways! If I was driving correctly (which most of the time I am) then I think its great especially as the amount of traffic these days pretty much dictates you being below the speed limit! Someone reversed into me me once at some lights as they were in the wrong lane, he just said I ran in the back of him and as there was no witnesses and I was the "weaker vehicle" I got screwed! If I thought for one minute I was in the wrong then that camera would be the first thing Id be quickly removing!

Fair enough about the camera, can work both ways. Just have to remember to rip the fucker out if you're in the wrong

I've used two different tinting places round our way. 'A-Z tint' was cool because he came out to my house and did it in my garage so I didn't need to leave the car, although he got his shitty liquid all over my interior which annoyed me having to clean it. I also used another one in Ashton who did my Impreza and they did a fantastic job at an excellent price, but I can't for the life of me remember the name.
Ad Blue B

31st Jan 11 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another good thing about the cameras is that if you see a crash infront of you, you can hand the tapes over to them police camera action shows and you get £250 for every video shown, my old driving instructor did it
Stu

31st Jan 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
Another good thing about the cameras is that if you see a crash infront of you, you can hand the tapes over to them police camera action shows and you get £250 for every video shown, my old driving instructor did it

Jambo

31st Jan 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus wept. 200mph.

I need a V10
Stu

31st Jan 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Jesus wept. 200mph.

I need a V10

Delimited top speed is quoted at 205mph, just depends whether I can get to that in 2.3 miles. If its dry I suppose I can do that bottom corner at a fair whack though?!

Jambo

31st Jan 11 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stu I am hugely jealous. Love the colour too and they look much better on these than the M6 wheels

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cleaned and a few new bits 22 database queries in 0.2441649 seconds