corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue SXI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue SXI
meach86

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought this car 6 months ago with no tax or mot to use over winter while i finish my nova. Its an SXI 1.2 16v T Reg 118k on when i bought it now got 124k and all iv had to put on it a MAS Air FLow Sensor no surprise there then. i will let the pics do the talking as people prefer pics to reading a load of text so here we go.

Wheels that where on it, not to my taste and wrong offset so they got weighed in.

Failed MOT on rot on the sills so welded them up and it sailed through

Iv drove it for the last 6 months with no issues doing little things along the way

Just before it did a 500 mile round trip to Newcastle

And when it got back

Finally got colour coded front bumper after 3 months of searching

Christopher

31st Jan 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice Just sort out those exhaust they look realy bad :/
dan-sport

31st Jan 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so this is the beast rich sent me to find bumpers for, looks alright that mate whens the nova gonna be finished? been getting built for ages now
meach86

31st Jan 11 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the exhaust is falling apart lol

Alright Dan yhyh this is the beast lol the Nova will be out in the summer now the Corsa is looking respectable im gonna put all my money into the Nova iv just bought my wheels for it just needs suspension and the carbs setting up so not far to go now
dan-sport

31st Jan 11 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be good to see the nova on the road finally lol, you should of kept the white beast though tbh was ace that
meach86

1st Feb 11 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i didnt have the Nova i would of kept the white one but it was gutting me driving it everyday because it ws wrecking so i thought id sell it then i cant see it getting wrecked lol
meach86

6th Feb 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few new pics of the front bumper

[Edited on 06-02-2011 by meach86]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue SXI 23 database queries in 0.0106530 seconds