corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 318IS MSport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 318IS MSport
harrybanks

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale is my 318is, for sale purely as im getting older I can afford to insure something a bit bigger.

MOT 5/6/2011
TAX END OF JUNE 2011

It is completely standard as it left the factory with all the msport parts, not added after.

-Half leather interior
-air conditioning
-climate control
-abs/ switchable traction control
-electric windows/mirrors
-autodim rear view mirror
-centre armrest
-bmw mats
- plus more

The bad parts which every car has-
-small rip in drivers seat at the top near the headrest (never really bothered me)
-few marks here and there but is in ver very good condition for the age of the car.

Had recent engine mounts, 4 recent tyres, air con system recently regassed, recent drivers caliper, rear discs and pads, drives like new.
Viewing more than welcome, have probably left lots of things off as I always forget things when it comes to writing ads, come and have a look.

It is a very good car and has been very reliable in the time I have owned it, never had a problem with it, will be very sad to see it go.

I cannot answer my phone at work, so if you cant get through leave a message and I will get back to you.

Basingstoke area

Price: 2000 pounds

Harry: 07907753344

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 318IS MSport 24 database queries in 0.0079401 seconds