corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Kumohs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kumohs
mattk

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 11 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a pair of KU31`s for the front of the car but they seem a bit thin on the ground, looks to me like they are being replaced by KU39`s any one heard good or bad about these, thought the 31s were great
22B

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I want a pair of KU31`s for the front of the car but they seem a bit thin on the ground, looks to me like they are being replaced by KU39`s any one heard good or bad about these, thought the 31s were great

Ive got KU31's on all 4 corners on my 206 GTi 180, buckled a wheel last month and could find any KU31's (205/40R17).

One finally turned up after a week of searching, wasnt a Ku31 but a Kumho Le sport, seems identical to the 31 in tread pattern and sidewall construction, same price as well.

edit: Looking online it appears the tyre I have is the ecsta KU39, pretty sure its identical to the 31

[Edited on 03-02-2011 by 22B]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Kumohs 22 database queries in 0.1615610 seconds