corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Teenager arrested over Facebook 'drugs page'

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Teenager arrested over Facebook 'drugs page'
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Feb 11 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Northamptonshire Police detained the teenager from the Lodge Park area of Corby on Wednesday and subsequently released him on bail.
Police are still investigating the Facebook page (PA) Police are still investigating the Facebook page (PA)

Officers responded to a complaint from a member of the public about the existence of a Facebook page apparently related to the sale of drugs in the local area.

As well as making the arrest, officers seized mobile phones, computer equipment and what they described as drugs paraphernalia.

Inspector Gary Williams said he welcomed any intelligence from the public relating to the supply of drugs.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/854716-teenager-arrested-over-facebook-drugs-page#ixzz1D7cwGhtG

LeeM

5th Feb 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

link to the page
MJFF88

5th Feb 11 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woah, I've got to up my game when it comes to facebook raping!
Jules S
Premium Member

5th Feb 11 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doyles latest business idea failed then
Anty
Premium Member

5th Feb 11 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
link to the page

works for me
derick-sport

6th Feb 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a fucking idiot, had a conversaion last night about people dealing as i know a few and its like if you are going to do this as a job how ever undesirable as it might sound at least do it properly! Incriminating yourself so obviously is so retarded haha
Bonney

6th Feb 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Doyles latest business idea failed then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Teenager arrested over Facebook 'drugs page' 22 database queries in 0.3422818 seconds