corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Quattro

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Quattro
antnee

User status: Offline
10th Feb 11 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as most of you know, I have replaced the Mk4 Ibiza with a 1999 Audi A3 1.8T Quattro, which is basically a lower spec S3 :thumbsup:

Its got a few mods, air filter, lowered 30mm, RS6 wheels, fairly decent audio set up, boost gauge.

I swapped my headunit into it so I can continue to use my USB stick with all my music on.

The side repeaters that it came with were all manky and stuck out miles, so went for some OEM smoked ones

From

To

I was given a rear bumper with the car as the one it came with was cracked, so I dropped it off at the bodyshop and had it sprayed up and the bottom part colour coded too (was black plastic as standard)

Then I put the ITG filter in that I had on the Ibiza

From

To

I bought some S3 rear lights too, which changes the back end loads, just need to stick a new Audi 4 ring badge on and sort the exhaust and the back end will be complete!

Ad Blue B

10th Feb 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice mate

Some ones robbed your centre caps though
antnee

13th Feb 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The engine and interior got some attention yesterday,

heres the bay now

A few of the cleaning session, I was only hand polishing it (mainly Autoglym SRP but did use a bit of T-Cut too), but it made a huge difference!

And I stuck the new Audi badge on the back, so the rear end is almost complete, just need to sort the exhaust, new plates and maybe do something with the wiper.

And some beading this morning

[Edited on 13-02-2011 by antnee]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Quattro 23 database queries in 0.0118489 seconds