corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 3G/3GS Screen protectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3G/3GS Screen protectors
Jambo

User status: Offline
   10th Feb 11 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need some new ones. Where to buy?
I've been using the ones I got free with my cases up until now which have been fine. Was running out so I ordered so e off eBay as I do for all my other phones and they are Fu king woeful.

This one is about 2 weeks old and it's fucked. It also messes with the accuracy of the touch and took foreverto fit when I usualy have bow issues

I don't really want anti glare ones or the mirror ones just plain ones.

Links/recommendations please
mwg

10th Feb 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got one from the Apple store. Had it on since shortly after I got the phone which was November 2009.
_Allan_

10th Feb 11 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have only ever bought Exim screen protectors. They do 2 versions SPOC and SPUC with the later being the slightly thicker. Only seen them on ebay and come from HK.

I must have tried dozens over the years from cheap and nasty to the Martin Fields ones (also very good but expensive). I've had 18 months out of one easily on my N95 and i8510.
They do not interfere with the touch screen at all. I've also seen how tough these ones when a m8 threw his keys on his bed and hit his phone screen. Big scatch but no damage. Can't be said for somone else in the office who got a cheap 15 set for £3 effort and put keys in the same pocket as their phone. Torn like paper

Saying that I currently tried the HTC own brand of protectors on my Desire HD and so far they are holding up fine. Not bad, 2 for £4.00. Maybe apple do their own brand?

[Edited on 10-02-2011 by _Allan_]
Mertin

12th Feb 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just use ebay ones for my 4 and have no problems and have last me a good few months
Jambo

12th Feb 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a cygnet matte one off a mate to replace the rubbish ones on there.

For free It's awesome! But matte is shit.

New Poll