corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Jonny's B Work Horse/Daily

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jonny's B Work Horse/Daily
Jonny Mac

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys, i dont post on here much tbh. i've had a corsa B 1.0 3 cylinder last year as a cheap runner when i took my civic vti off the road for winter but they both got sold and i bought another car which is now off the road as it's a project in the making.

bought another corsa on saturday. this is a work horse for me. i'll post up pics when i get home from work, its a B 1.2 ecowreck and has 52k on the clock, bought from a man who was 75 and owned it from brand new! it spent most of it's life in his garage and has only been out on nice days. it's been in my work its whole life for service+mots and has been really well looked after. It's just going to be used as a cheap daily for me as i have a drifter at home i'm building with the aim of 360bhp so i wont be able to use it daily for fuel costs etc.

so far i've done 230 miles and still have half a tank of fuel left!! i love it!

will throw up some pics shortly.

jonny.

Jonny Mac

14th Feb 11 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here it is

just gave it a full service, new oem vauxhall plugs, fuel filter, oil filter and also done a brake pipe at the back and an exhaust part to get it mot'd.

i need 2 front shockers as they were advised in the mot so i'm thinking about putting on gmax shockers and -40mm springs as it's very floppy to drive around in.

[Edited on 14-02-2011 by Jonny Mac]
p93sco

14th Feb 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a weapon get it 60mm and chop the rear springs in 2 will be mean then
Jonny Mac

16th Mar 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or you could just sell me your springs like you said....

update on the car, done 359miles to a full tank of fuel. i love this thing!!!

problems with the airflow meter makes it fun pulling out of junctions and round abouts....i am on the hunt for a replacement.

[Edited on 16-03-2011 by Jonny Mac]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Jonny's B Work Horse/Daily 23 database queries in 0.0059831 seconds