corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x16xe running rough

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe running rough
livesey

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 11 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a cosa b with a 1600 engine in it the x16xe and it is running crap no power and when i put ma foot down its bogging and wont go enywhere ive had the car plugged in and it came up with map sensor voltae too high, fuel pump relay voltage low and egr position. ive changed the map sensor the cam sensor and the fuel pump relay and still no better. i was going to change the egr but was told it wouldnt cause it to lose power and bog. i need some help with this it realy starting to get on ma nerves any one no what it could be?

the car is drinking fuel aswell

New Poll