corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Low reving during idle/fuel management light present in my 1.4 8v :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Low reving during idle/fuel management light present in my 1.4 8v :(
Corsa_Spragg

User status: Offline
25th Feb 11 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, my fuel management light is on and off! weird thing is if i put my foot down, it'll go off, and during breaking or not particularly accelerating it'll be on and also during traffic (idle) the car will be reving below 1000 rpm and feeling like its about to stall!
Also i've taken it to a number of garages, where each one have used their own diagnostics kit, leaving each one of them scratching their heads. How ever ive not taken it to a vauxall garage, as it would cost me an and a leg, any help of what it could be, or what i could to in order for it to be fixed would be mucly appriciated
Cheers Spragg!

New Poll