corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » TV Help - Internet TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV Help - Internet TV
Whittie

User status: Offline
1st Mar 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yo!

I bought a new tv a few months ago, just got round to setting it up properly. It's got an ethernet port, so can connect to my network.

Only want to connect it with hope of watching some films over it, by viewing one of my network hd's.

The TV picks it up fine, picks the pictures up, and also the music, but for some reason not the videos? I can scroll through pics and music using the UI.

The TV plays DIVX files, as well as .Avi, so im finding it a little strange why it won't show up. I ordered a popcorn hour box last December, but after 2 months of waiting I gave up waiting for it to come into stock so just got a refund. Would be excellent If I could just play the films without the need of the box, surely theres a way.

Sorry i'm being a little vauge, but surely theres something obvious i'm missing here. Any ideas?

TV is a Sony Bravia, think the model is KDL40X

Dom

User status: Offline
1st Mar 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Double check the telly does DLNA. If so, then you just need a running DLNA server.

[Edited on 01-03-2011 by Dom]

New Poll