corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.4 £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 1.4 £500
lil_rob666

User status: Offline
5th Mar 11 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07525 329901 (texts only please my mic is broken)
Contact email address -

General information -

My much loved corsa

Really sad this little fella go because she is my pride and joy has been well looked after and would like someone else to look after her just aswell

brilliant little car its the 1.4 16v sport very nippy little car 90bhp as standard but this one has a little more.....

has a few slight 'mods'

* lowered 60mm all round on proper springs (no shabby diy job)
* 15" astra alloys perfect offset so no rubbing few scuffs nothing major
* debadged grill
* straight through centre section gives it abit more uuumpff
* has a sportex back box nice note not to loud
* colour coded engine cover and interior trim
* induction kit (not fitted at the moment but will through in if wanted)
* tinted rear lights (legal)
* semi smooth boot lid
* after market remote central locking with 2 key fobs

i have just bought some face lift bumpers they are a different colour but if buyer wants they can have them no good to me any more, also has the usual electric windows
electric and heated mirrors that work!! and unlike alot of corsa's the cigg lighter works and the rear heated window!! full sport interior too in good condition no rips or tears

tax and mot till end of april do not see any reasons why wouldnt fly threw the next one

now for the bad bits every car has them of this age
has a small dent in near side wing not bothered me but new wing is about £15 on the good old eBay
has a cracked headlight from a very inconsiderate stone on the motor way will get a new one before end of sale if not will knock £10 of the final price
runs abit lumpy on idle but is fine when it warms up.... been told it could be a idle valve or something like that but im no mechanic

really is a lovely little car only reason for sale is that due to a growing family i have been forced to get a bigger car.... has done 108000 miles but has been well maintained
i used it to do 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week and then driving upto sheffeild at the weekends so it all motorway milage
(get about 420 miles to a tank on a good run with airbox not induction kit)
cleaned every other weekend just to keep her shiney
just had new spark plugs ht leads and oil and filter change
the car also has a pioneer head unit, vibe 9x6 and a 12inch flii subwoofer in the boot all lit up with green leds
the car audio will only be included if asking price is met as the headunit alone was £250 4 months ago and 6x9 wernt cheap either!!

open to offers but no silly ones please dont waste my time.... pics on request

Car is running perfect now had idle control valve changed so grab a bargin!!

[Edited on 07-03-2011 by lil_rob666]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.4 £500 24 database queries in 0.0059822 seconds