corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cold air feed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cold air feed
Corsa_GS1

User status: Offline
10th Mar 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanting to put a cold air feed in place but cant see anywhere to feed it from.. dont want to be cutting a whole in the bumper.. any suggestions with pictures ?

Corsa_GS1

10th Mar 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the 1.6 sport.. if that makes a diff..
Jabba

10th Mar 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut the grille up a little and put it at the side of the grille or the bottom grille there is 2 places to put it
john_redtop

10th Mar 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got mine through the top grill on my corsa can get a pic in a bit if you like
Corsa_GS1

11th Mar 11 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes please.. iv looked in the engine bay but its very tight on space.. and i did look at both the top and the bottom grills but couldnt see a path.. what dia pipe are you using? think mines 60mm...
Piér

11th Mar 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you route it down the front of the passenger arch, thats where a lot of people put them and just poke it out under the bumper a little! Thats how I had mine for ages works just fine

There is a way to route it down to the bottom grill on the 1.4 and 1.6 sports but you have to remove the mud guard around the radiator or drill a hole in it big enough to fit the feed through.
Then you have the space issues with the auxilary belt, if you have power steering and aircon then you will have next to no space to route it down there so the only other option is the one I wrote about first
Corsa_GS1

11th Mar 11 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i have both power steering and air con so space is very limited! ill have another look at it when i get a chance.. im off over the weekend so should find some spare time.. thanks for the help..
Edges 58

11th Mar 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some morette headlight and use the inner as a cold air feed... Looks cool as well I think
john_redtop

11th Mar 11 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here you go mate but as said you hace power steering etc so you will be limited on space

New Poll