corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Standard Rear spring length Corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standard Rear spring length Corsa B
Oli_p

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unsure if i should post this here.
Basically just wondering has anyone got an idea of the free length of corsa b rear springs.
ive got some in my garage that i had on my old corsa which i originally thought were standard, but appears that the springs have been painted black and are originally red underneath.

Ive got a rough measurement of mine and they seem to measure roughly 20.5/21cm.

Would be great if someone could shed any light
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
11th Mar 11 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lowered springs would generally be a similar length uncompressed and sit lower with weight on.

In some cases they're smaller but looking like OE when unloaded doesn't mean much.
Oli_p

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhh crap :/. im guessing there aftermarket though as original paint being red? texture of it seems smoother finish than the black paint aswell

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Standard Rear spring length Corsa B 22 database queries in 0.0080709 seconds