corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » update on one of my dogs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author update on one of my dogs
chloe16v

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some of you may remember that i was having problems at the end of last year with one of my dogs being lame on her back end. well it turned out that she had luxating patellas, her knee cap wouldnt stay in place. being the awkward bitch that she is, she is in the 9% of dogs that the knee cap dislocates to the outside of the leg. she had an op on both of her legs (1 month apart) to deepen the groove in the knee cap in the hope that this would hold the knee stable and in place. she had the second op a month ago and went back for a check up yesterday and the op had failed they had to take her straight back in to surgery again to break her leg and line the bones up better an then pin it all in place. i fetched her home today and she is in alot of pain keeps crying and is laid down looking very depressed, she is on very strong pain killers and has to have crate rest apart fron 3 5min walks a day. really hope this op works as i cant stand to see her in pain any longer.

here she is looking sorry for her self

Jules S
Premium Member

12th Mar 11 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel her pain.

I have the same issue, but I only walk on two legs
Neo

12th Mar 11 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope she is ok . my akita had a massive op a month ago so understand how you feel. lots of treats and care
chloe16v

12th Mar 11 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
hope she is ok . my akita had a massive op a month ago so understand how you feel. lots of treats and care

she is on a strict diet if chicken wings and rice as she has chronic runs, common husky trait
Jamie-C

12th Mar 11 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor dog ;(, I have the same problem except the doctors don't want to operate on me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » update on one of my dogs 22 database queries in 0.0106280 seconds