corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c16xe , speedo + rev counter + fuel gauge + temp gauge , not working :boggle:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16xe , speedo + rev counter + fuel gauge + temp gauge , not working :boggle:
gsisport

User status: Offline
   14th Mar 11 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can any one help me i bought a 1.6 corsa sport that was running very lumpy and liked to stall all the time i found the problem after a while well couple of days i fount it was the map sensour near the water bottle it was plugged in but the wire was not conecting so that was that problem solved , the following night i was out in the car and the speedo stayed at 40mph and the revs dropped and so did the fuel gauge and temp gauge and also the battery light is staying on i have checked to see if it was the altinator but the battery is charging so can any help me please

XE Col
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be a duff battery, loose connection back of clocks

New Poll