corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Finally started making progress with my car..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally started making progress with my car..
Corsa_Spragg

User status: Offline
16th Mar 11 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now the head gaskets gone, its 1.4 8v and apparently its quite common, just weighing up my options;
fixed it, £250 and have its back soon.
change engine (to something bigger) £450? for a decent one, either fit it myself with some help, or have it done properly, meaning more money!
or
scrap/break, and get a new car (corsa obviously:thumbs

What do you guys think?

as im sure you guys know, once you've done work/money on your car it makes you not want to get rid of it lol
SR91

16th Mar 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What color is it?
MarkSport

16th Mar 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x16xe with manifold and inlet mate, Will be better than the 1.4 spi 8v you have. Or just get an 8v sri engine.

If that fails, try insurance quotes on an arden blue sport and if it agrees with you, get one and transfer all your bits onto that.
Scotty C

16th Mar 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As u was telling me it's needs tidying up. Personally I'd cut my looses and get rid. Get a late as possible Arden blue 1.6 sport.
MarkSport

16th Mar 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ AMEN

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Finally started making progress with my car.. 22 database queries in 0.4330521 seconds