corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Sky Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sky Question
Fee

User status: Offline
20th Mar 11 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been considering getting a sky package (TV, phone and broadband)

Without sounding like a dumbo....do I need to keep my current BT phoneline, or do I get a sky phoneline?

What is there customer services like? Would I be phoning a call centre in India?

Cheers
ash_corsa

20th Mar 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have our phone/TV/BB with Sky, we pay £39 a month for
Sky Tv - all channels except Movies and Sports
HD Pack - Free for 6months atm.
Sky broadband unlimited
Sky talk - free evening and weekend calls

By far the best deal we could get, also includes line rental so you no longer need to pay BT anything.

All installation costs were free aswell, apart from the connection of the phone line which was £30 (BT charge over £100)

[Edited on 20-03-2011 by ash_corsa]
noshua

20th Mar 11 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In answer to your question, you can keep your BT line or take one out with Sky (assuming you're out of the 12 month contract with BT).
dannymccann

21st Mar 11 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whenever I used to call Sky I would get put through to Scotland, but they were just as fucking useless as India. I dislike Sky very much, you ask them to do something over the phone, they tell you it will be done and it isnt, then when you ring back there is no notes on your account that the phonecall even took place - but then its the same with BT, O2 and a number of other companies Ive had dealings with.

So now I have Freeview, the only company who has been an ounce helpful is TalkTalk, whom I pay £19 a month for line rental and broadband - not the best deal in the world by a longshot but I dont really care!
Russ

21st Mar 11 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should sign up through quidco, you get £95 cashback, £100 M&S vouchers, free install and free HD box.

You NEED a BT line, although you can do it all through Sky, (phone tv broadband) and pay sky everything, they pay BT line rental for you, as for the call centres, in daytime hours you'll get England, after 6 you'll get india

[Edited on 21-03-2011 by Russ]

New Poll