corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bit cheeky to ask but

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit cheeky to ask but
Behr

User status: Offline
24th Mar 11 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys,

now i know i dont really know any of you on here and its a bit cheeky to ask but please could spare a few moments to look at this Link, http://www.aid4aidsorphans.org/, we are trying to make a real difference to the lives of these people, by restoring the orphange, if you can scrape the bottom of your pockets and donate anything you can, it would help us so much, All Donations go towards building cost.Thanks for all your support guys.

to donate... go here - http://www.justgiving.com/aid4aidsorphans

Sorry to ask on here but we're trying to raise as much money as possible.

Thanks

[Edited on 24-03-2011 by Behr]

Ojc

24th Mar 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Behr

24th Mar 11 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought so, i may as well remove this.
Jakey
Premium Member

24th Mar 11 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm all supporting for what you are doing but ive never donated and never will.
jrsteeve

24th Mar 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a scam to be honest. The website needs developing so the pages are different and it actually looks like a genuine charity. No mention of a charity number on the webpage either and the donate page is to a different charity.
Whittie

24th Mar 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good on you for doing something like that, must be quite rewarding actually being the ones restoring the place rather than just hearing about it.
Whittie

24th Mar 11 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrsteeve
Looks like a scam to be honest. The website needs developing so the pages are different and it actually looks like a genuine charity. No mention of a charity number on the webpage either and the donate page is to a different charity.

Justgiving is one of the largest charity donation sites in the world. Only registered charities with numbers can apply for a page.
Behr

24th Mar 11 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any advice on improving the website would be greatly appreciated im not the best web designer. and if you think its a scam then fair enough dont donate, nothing i can say will change you mind, i will be updateing the website whilst were out there with pictures ect, to show what we are actually doing. but its up to you, im just trying every avenue i have to raise the money.
Whittie

24th Mar 11 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook, stick it on yours and get it on all your mates. Stick posters in local supermarkets too.
Behr

24th Mar 11 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got it on facebook already, its not long till we go now, so im just literally trying to raise a few extra quid. it really does make a difference, i was out in Kenya, in a tiny village called Wamba, we built them a couple of water tanks and helped fund a few of the girls through secondary school out there. its really rewarding. and if anyone is concerned we have all paid our own travel, accomodation and other expense out of our own pocket so all donations fo directly towards building materials and the running of the orphanage after we leave.
Whittie

24th Mar 11 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much have you raised so far? Usually says on justgiving
Behr

24th Mar 11 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

around 10k ish we got a very good donation from our local MP on saturday which we were quite surprised about.
Whittie

24th Mar 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent, well done.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bit cheeky to ask but 22 database queries in 0.0083818 seconds