corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers (Civic Type R)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers (Civic Type R)
Xs

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale 4 Bilstein B8 shock absorbers, these were part of a B12 suspension kit but when I took them off to put on my old stuff to sell the car I had miss placed my standard springs so had to refit the H&R ones that came in the kit (doh) Anyway, these have been on the car for about 7-8, so probably covered around 7000 miles and are all in perfect working order.

I got some pictures quickly when I removed them but this is all I managed as I was in a hurry to crack on fitting the other stuff on, the springs are not included which are shown in the pictures, shocks only.

They are mainly dirty as I didnt have time to clean them but there are some areas where the paint has came off but this is only cosmetic and doesnt affect them in any way.

These retail at £665 plus delivery online.

I am looking for £350 + £20 P&P

Bilstein B8 Sprint Dampers are specially designed to be used with lowered and uprated springs on lowered vehicles. They are the perfect solution for anyone that wants increased handling capabilities and a sports suspension set up. The shortened dampers provide the optimal balance when combined with lowered sports springs. The legendary Bilstein damping smoothes out bumps for an excellent ride, but gives excellent high speed road holding.

Bilstein B8 Sprint Dampers offer :

•Shortened high performance shock absorbers that suit virtually all lowering springs or standard springs
•Sporty approach with high level of comfort
•Precision handling and optimised vehicle control
•Gas pressure technology
•Bilstein mono-tube / upside-down technology, made in Germany
•Road-tested and fine tuned by Bilstein
The Bilstein B8 damper is the perfect choice for those wanting the highest performance, lowered suspension.

[Edited on 04-04-2011 by Xs]
Xs

User status: Offline
8th Apr 11 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump in case anyone has a civic

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers (Civic Type R) 24 database queries in 0.0074041 seconds