corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Orange broadband?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Orange broadband?
Matty SRi

User status: Offline
5th Apr 11 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody with these? Im moving house on Saturday and want to be getting phone & broadband on asap and been looking at them, mainly because my mobile is orange so will get £5 off a month.
I was looking at Primus for phone and orange for broadband but for an extra £1 a month i could just get both with orange and get a free printer for signing up. But what is their broadband like?
I used to have sky but canceled because we werent really watching tele much so just wasting money, but i will be taking the dish and just use it for freeview.
Any other cheap bundles i can get as this will work out at £19 p/m which i think is good?

Thanks.
Brett
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that all you get now, a fiver off? Or is that PAYG or somethin? I used to get it free with my £30 mobile contract.
Matty SRi

5th Apr 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just says online £5 off it you're a customer. I have a contract phone with them.
Edit http://www.orange-redirect.co.uk/BroadbandChoices-gwphp2050-4137/

[Edited on 05-04-2011 by Matty SRi]
XE Col
Premium Member

8th Apr 11 at 06:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to have orange at home, service was crap, always seemed to be down, customer services were worse, never knew what was going on, tell you your internet was fine, and there should be no reason you cant access a website of your choosing, when clearly it wasnt working,

switched to o2, they have been absolutely fantastic, email you a week before any maintenance work to say internet could go down for an hour, on the rare occasion there was a fault, it was back up and running in minutes, customer services were very helpful, always knew what was going on, UK call centres,

Recently just changed to Sky not even needed Customer services so cant comment but, you probably know Sky broadband is ok anyways.

/end essay

Edit: if i were to change again, Plus Net would be my choice i think as heard good things

[Edited on 08-04-2011 by XE Col]
Matty SRi

8th Apr 11 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well by the looks of it I'm going to have to go with Virgin as my phoneline is only capable of 2mb
John

8th Apr 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not just buy a newspaper?
Matty SRi

8th Apr 11 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do they have broadband reviews in them?
John

8th Apr 11 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would you need broadband for?