corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » tastfully modified corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tastfully modified corsa
sri_baby

User status: Offline
7th Apr 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.0l
Mileage - 58k
Price - 1000 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - u2u

General information -
hey there well time has come to sell my much loved corsa ive had it nearly 2years and its never let me down,
its got full service history and will be serviced when sold here's the link to my thread

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=572127&page=1

it now has speedlines on

mods are as follows

lowered 50mm all round
morettes with indicator in the inner lamp and HID 8000k's
custom leather dash, rear seats and door cards in red and cream and calibra front seats in cream
powerflow back box
badgeless grill

stereo as follows
jvc bluetooth head unit with a 12 disk multichanger
edge component front speakers
vibe slick 6x9s mounted in the rear door cards
2 jbl subs with jbl amp in a single box (sounds well)

mot runs out in jan and tax runs out in june/july will have to check

overall condition of the car in good few minor bits theres alittle scab on the door but the paints still good and the front of the bonnet has started to rust (which is common) but the metal is still solid

only bad point is the temp gauge doesnt work ive changed the clocks but no luck and the ariel has been ripped off easy fix

i also have a set of 15inch twin spoke alloys with great tyres forsale could include in the sale for alittle extra

only reason im selling is because im going to be a dad so need a bigger car

overall its a very nice car and cheap to run adeal for a new driver

thanks for taking the time to read this post

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » tastfully modified corsa 24 database queries in 0.0038388 seconds