corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa xe car for sale cost 12k to build

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa xe car for sale cost 12k to build
kaila

User status: Offline
9th Apr 11 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - corsa b 20xe
Model -
Engine -
Mileage - 87000
Price - 1800ono but will be open to offers

Location - (same as my profile)slough
Contact phone number - 07541337752
Contact email address - kaila.paul@yahoo.com

General information -
im selling my old corsa show car that i ave not used in a year it still has mot and can be driven away if wanted it has few bad bits as took to garage to get engine rebuild and they crashed the left side car and so needs new gsi bumper bonnet needs spraying and the left side needs to be sorted would say cost around 500 to sort will try get piks up.. its a 20xe engine with 190bhp and print outs custom leather inside got recipts for all work round 12k in total to build it.. looking for quick sale as seen new car and need money 2wards it.. piks in photobucket look for dj special k as trying upload on here but not aving any luck as not sure how to copy them to pasta

[Edited on 09-04-2011 by kaila]

[Edited on 09-04-2011 by kaila] piks will be added

[Edited on 24-04-2011 by kaila]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa xe car for sale cost 12k to build 24 database queries in 0.0061228 seconds