corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » quick offset question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quick offset question
Paul_JC

User status: Offline
10th Apr 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know if i could fit et15 alloys on my corsa b? they are only 7j so not wide.. tried searching but still cant find anything i know the usual offset if around high 30's but just thought id ask
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Apr 11 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Factory offset is 49 but you can't generally go that high with a 7" wheel because it'll be rather close to the inside of the arch.

15 is very low indeed and I would imagine you'll end up with some arch protrusion.

Whether or not that is a problem will depend on rim diameter and tyre choice. What is the diameter?
Paul_JC

10th Apr 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are 15's and they are coming with regular 195 tyres but if need be i have a set of 165's i can stretch onto them like my current wheels.

New Poll